COVID-19 has meant many of us have kept our feet in Northern Ireland this summer. We asked you where you have been walking and you certainly didn’t disappoint when it came to sending us pictures. These pictures were shared with us using #KeepingmyfeetinNI and #WalkNI on social media.
1. Mourne Way picture by Anna Ladziak
2. Cloughmore Stone via Fiddler’s Green picture by Julie Currie
3. Correl Glen picture by Dawn McCosker
4. Blue Lough picture by @dayoffdanders
5. Robbers Table picture by @colerainelass
6. Loughmacrory Lough picture by Elizabeth Ewing